Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

queston

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Un-lucky_*

Guest_Un-lucky_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2004 - 06:30 PM

How many subs does sky angel have? More or less than Voom?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   JohnH

JohnH

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 7,802 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:23 AM

Most likely substantially more than VOOM, but the actual number is a mystery, apparently.

#3 OFFLINE   redfishhunter

redfishhunter

Legend

• Registered
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 11:11 AM

It is hard to know!
I was interested in becoming a sub for them but it is very hard.....their way of dealing with people sucks....and there is no residuals...Just to much to do for nothing....It is sad cause I am in the Bible Belt and could bring them lots and lots of customer... :nono2:
Dari & Guy Martin

It is hard to be at the top, but you sure eat better.

#4 OFFLINE   redfishhunter

redfishhunter

Legend

• Registered
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 11:16 AM

Sorry had a Call...As for Voom...It is very hard to get a live person to talk to...If you guy's have a number to by-pass the recording and voice mail...I wuld appreciate it very much... :sure:
Dari & Guy Martin

It is hard to be at the top, but you sure eat better.

#5 OFFLINE   TNGTony

TNGTony

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:21 PM

During the recent legal issues with Dish, the published number was about 100,000 IIRC.

See ya
Tony
For the life of me I will never understand why people will pay hundreds and thousands of dollars on a TV that provides the clearest, sharpest, most realistic picture possible and then, voluntarily, distort the image!

"Dish Channel Chart"
"Local Channels available and coming to Dish"
"TV Market Maps"

spam firewall