Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

Folders? Where are they on the 250?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Doggybreath_*

Guest_Doggybreath_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2004 - 01:10 PM

This is not my first Tivo...I had a standalone. But this is my first directv tivo and the first thing i noticed is that i can't get folders on the "whats showing" list.

Anyone know what I need to do?

Please tell me there is a trick to this because without folders, the list is way too long and unmanageable.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Shappyss

Shappyss

AllStar

• Registered
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 01:26 PM

the current software doesn't have folders and i doubt they will ever.

#3 Guest_Doggybreath_*

Guest_Doggybreath_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2004 - 06:28 PM

the current software doesn't have folders and i doubt they will ever.

Why would you make that claim. Is there some limitation? Or is that just an off the cuff cynical comment for some personal belief?

#4 OFFLINE   Shappyss

Shappyss

AllStar

• Registered
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 08:19 PM

sorry if i sounded cynical but Directv hasn't added HMO yet so I figured that it would be a while before we saw folders

check out this link
http://www.tivocommu...threadid=192103

Protected By... spam firewall...And...