Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

who will be the next survivor voted off?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Karl Foster

Karl Foster

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 23 March 2002 - 03:53 PM

I wonder if Rotu will throw an immunity challenge so they can vote off either Sean or Rob? What a couple of jerks. If not, I think the others will vote off Kathy.
"If you took the time to get to know me, well, you'd be wasting your time. I am exactly who you think I am." - Earl Hickey

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   MarkA

MarkA

God Bless America!

• Gold Members
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 23 March 2002 - 09:06 PM

I wonder how long it will be 'till the ratings "vote" survivor off the air!?!?!?!?!? It's so stupid, IMHO...

#3 OFFLINE   Karl Foster

Karl Foster

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 23 March 2002 - 09:37 PM

According to the weekly Neilsen ratings, Survivor was the #3 show in the country last week. I think the ratings will keep Survivor on the air for a long time.

http://tv.zap2it.com...317network.html

I truly think this latest edition is better than all of the prior editions.
"If you took the time to get to know me, well, you'd be wasting your time. I am exactly who you think I am." - Earl Hickey

#4 OFFLINE   MarkA

MarkA

God Bless America!

• Gold Members
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 23 March 2002 - 11:24 PM

(my opinion only - no offense survivor fans) This is sad. 20 years ago nobody would have imagined a show like survivor could stay on the air!

#5 OFFLINE   Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt

Your Neighborhood Liasion

• Registered
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 25 March 2002 - 01:40 PM

The world was a very different place 20 years ago, in a lot of ways better. But I love Survivor, and hope that it continues indefinitely!
Mark Lamutt
markdl@dbstalk.com
Your DBSTalk.Com Community Liaison to Dish Network

#6 OFFLINE   Karl Foster

Karl Foster

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 26 March 2002 - 10:46 AM

I agree. Survivor is a great escape and a fun study of human nature. Not everything can be "The Brady Bunch" with a quick resolution where everyone gets along.

I think the tribe mix-up will make things more interesting.

#7 OFFLINE   Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz

Day Sleeper

• DBSTalk Club
  • 9,747 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 26 March 2002 - 12:26 PM

Well, with most TV shows, you can count on the same characters week after week, and if a character leaves, it's usually telegraphed weeks ahead of time. With Survivor, we're left guessing as to who gets voted off next, and the show is held in close secretcy. Not even the CBS Morning Show knows who gets voted off ahead of time.
:sleeping:  I am a day sleeper. I follow a European schedule.
Check out my list of links.

#8 OFFLINE   jegrant

jegrant

Legend

• Registered
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 March 2002 - 12:18 AM

I am hoping Rotu will throw an immunity contest so they can go to Tribal Council and dump Rob. :)

BUT:shrug: I am afraid they don't know any better to keep winning these things. They need to realize there is some DEAD WOOD laying on the beach not doing anything but eating their food.

I like the new Maramuu much better than the old. I like Gina and want to see her get a fair chance to survive.

#9 OFFLINE   Karl Foster

Karl Foster

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 05 April 2002 - 12:59 PM

With Gabe and Gina gone, the tribes will merge next week. The previews make it look as if fisticuff will happen.

I can't believe that Rotu didn't win the reward challenge last night. How can they be so far ahead and then lose (I know the answer is teamwork - and it really is that simple).

Rotu really needs to get rid of Rob. He is an absolute scudball.

spam firewall