Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

New hr10-250

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   tuckercom

tuckercom

AllStar

• Registered
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 07:37 PM

I just received my new hr10-250 from BB. When I got it the box looked as if it had been opened then re-taped, then a new Directv sticker laying over where the original one had been. I haven't installed it yet but am wondering if I should be concerned about it right out of the shoot. I am currently with E* and will be changing over to D* probably in the next week. So I won't know if it works or not.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

#2 OFFLINE   mini1

mini1

Icon

• Registered
  • 861 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 09:32 AM

Call them and comlain! They should at least give you an "open box" discount! Tell them if it fails to work in any way or have and cosmetic problems you want a new-never opened replacement shipped same day/overnight to you- so you don't have to waist anymore time then you need to on this opend unit that should have been new.

#3 OFFLINE   bavaria72

bavaria72

I am one too!

• Gold Members
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 11:54 AM

Did you order it from their website? Or did you pick it up at BB?

spam firewall