Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
FTA DVR receiver
Posted 20 October 2004 - 09:28 PM
They seem to be common in the rest of the world but we have no program guide in America so I guess an FTA DVR would be less useful here. Im sure you could order one from overseas if you really wanted one.
Anyone know of any DVR-type satellite receivers?
I think I saw one adverised that could record 5 different shows at the same time while you watched a 6th channel from a max of two different transponders.
Posted 21 October 2004 - 09:13 PM
2 Tuners PVR (DVB-S)
- Simultaneous 6 Record and 1 playback
- Simultaneous Time-shifting & Dual Recording
- Dual Decoding from Live stream or Recorded stream
- Analog TV Input and Recordable
- MP3(MPEG-1 Layer-3) Transfer & Play from Internet via USB 2.0
- Powerful & Stable Trick mode
- USB 2.0 support for Fast transfer via PC
- Removable Hard Disk Cartridge and Variable HDD size
- 1 Ch Home Security System
- Concurrent working of PVR and DVR in perfect
- MPEG-2 TS stream Recording format
- Event Recording after detecting of Activity and Intrusion
- Instant-Recording for Efficient HDD Saving
- Digital Camera
- Game Box
- Real-time video streaming to Remote web site with Motion JPEG
- Recording and playback available with web program
- Remote Controlling available via Internet and viewer to product
I think if someone gets to the point that they are recording 6 shows at once they might need to go outside, get some fresh air and maybe read a book.
Posted 21 October 2004 - 10:57 PM
I have to agree with Gary again
Posted 25 October 2004 - 09:03 AM
Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:18 AM
Any informaiton will be great.
Posted 15 April 2006 - 10:22 PM
Posted 29 May 2006 - 08:53 AM
Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:59 PM
And this is the cheapest tactic, provided you have a computer already:) :
Did you click that link? The Pansat 6000 HXC is displayed there.
Another tactic is to add a FTA card to a computer.
Starbox sells for $70 - 80 . I try to record with it and ProgDVB - works fine, but USB2 is recommended.