Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

To-do list is not correct...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jester7677

jester7677

AllStar

• Registered
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 05:13 PM

I have a number of Season Passes set up, and I am finding that some shows which should be in the to-do list are not. Now I cannot say if it is recording those shows even though they are not in the list, but have others seen this? I deleted the Season Passes, re-created them and they still don't show up. There are no conflicts with other shows either as they are on the same channel, one after another. I am rebooting the unit now in hopes they will appear... They do not appear... Booooooooooo :confused: I read another post here and found that the Season Pass is not recording the Premiers. Who knows. I manually added them to the to do list. Go figure.

Had another strange thing happen to me as well. I had a season pass set up for "Andy Richter Controls the Universe" on HDNET (it worked for about three weeks), and I noticed that it was not recording. Checked the season pass and the channel it was changed to a different channel. Seen this?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   JLucPicard

JLucPicard

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,983 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 06:30 PM

Jester,

I have noticed that also. There is an episode of "Without a Trace" scheduled to air Nov. 4th. I have a Season Pass and the episodes for tomorrow night and the 2003 repeat scheduled for this Saturday are both in the To Do List with double checks. The November 4th showing is not. When I go to "View Upcoming Episodes", it doesn't even list the Nov 4th for my local HD CBS station. It does list that showing for my local SD CBS station (from the satellite). If I go to the "Record by Channel" option and bring up Nov 4th, it lists both the SD and HD showings. When I look at the "Recording History" list, it says it will not be recorded because the Season Pass had been modified. I know I did not do that.

This just showed up in the last couple of days, and I don't want to peg it to the version E update because I don't know for sure when that updated on my box, but the timing is strange.

It does give me the "Record this episode also" option and I've used that.

I guess this is more confirmation that you're not going crazy rather than a solution. I do find it helpful, though, to know when others are having similar problems.

Mike

Protected By... spam firewall...And...