Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

1M Liability Insurance for under $400/Yr

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Sky I

Sky I

AllStar

• Registered
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 07:17 PM

I am negotiating General Liability insurance for a million. This policy would be for independent, sole proprietor (not incorporated) contractors, Ya know, the work'in class :icon_cof:
This would not include any vehicle coverage at this time, but I have em crunch'in numbers to include it @ 1M as an option.
IF
the price for this was under $400.00 a year, would you be intrested???
Unfortunately, the only states that would be included (again, at this time) would be: KS, AR, TX and OK.
Please post your opinion!!
There is power in numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx's
For long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be....
Pink Floyd

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   bigrick

bigrick

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmatio
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 10:28 PM

From Acuity 1M liability for a sat tech is and has been around $265-$375 per year in Iowa depending on experience. Maybe you could swing something with them(Acuity) in the states you are negotiating.

#3 OFFLINE   Sky I

Sky I

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 08:15 PM

Thank You bigrick :)
I am paying $900.00/Yr and have talked to others that are paying $1,200/Yr. The agent I was talking to told me thier cost for this coverage was $200.00/Yr. (why he told me that???). Since then I have been walking bull legg'ed :stickman:
I will contact Acuity and see if they provide coverage in this area...and if so pass the word!!!!!
Thanks Again :wave:
For long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be....
Pink Floyd

#4 OFFLINE   mcglauch

mcglauch

Mentor

• Registered
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 November 2004 - 09:25 PM