Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Select Choice is still available for new activations

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2002 - 09:54 AM

I switched down to Select Choice today.
The thing is you have to specifically ask for Select Choice or else the CSR will say that Total Choice is the minimum package available (a lie). Limited Plus is no longer available.

NFL Sunday Ticket and Phoenix TV (Chinese) dont require a base package to be taken. Local Channels do require a base package now to be taken (for new activation).

Select Choice is available but next month its price will increase to $24.99/mo.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2002 - 02:38 PM

Thanks Brett, well, looks like I'll be adding it back to the Package Comparison Chart. Any word on if Opcion Especial, the $19.99 Spanish Package is still available to new subs?

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2002 - 12:11 PM

I subscribe to the Select Choice Pacage and the Music Choice Channels. I pay $11.45 a month for everything.

I have received no notice of a pricing change for this package. If it does go up I will cancel DirecTV. I like the Music Choice channels and enjoy the FreeViews that DirecTV offers. I only have 1 DirecTV receiver.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...