Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Commercials at the movie theater
Posted 25 June 2002 - 05:38 AM
Posted 25 June 2002 - 05:43 AM
Posted 25 June 2002 - 07:03 AM
"I've got a FEVER...and the ONLY prescription for it is MORE COWBELL!!!!"
Lengendary record producer Bruce Dickinson
Posted 25 June 2002 - 08:58 AM
Posted 25 June 2002 - 09:25 AM
E*/508/2X 522/921 (on my 4th 921)
XM Delphi Sky Fi
My DVD Collection
Boot Version: 120B
Flash Version: F051
SW Version: L215
Posted 25 June 2002 - 02:23 PM
You don't have it that bad. The Loews Theaters around here charges $9.50! They basically can charge whatever they want, since they have a monopoly in my county. The only other movie theater around here has 3 screens and it sucks!
It's bad enough theaters charge $7.50 (in my area) to see a movie
Posted 25 June 2002 - 02:44 PM
(1) Tivo Roamio Plus, (4) Tivo Minis, (1) Fios CabelCard, (1) OTA Antennas Direct DB8e
Posted 06 July 2002 - 03:39 PM
Posted 06 July 2002 - 03:42 PM
Posted 07 July 2002 - 06:18 PM
Oh a lighter note: See them jiggle! Watch them wiggle....