Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Editing question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rollersloft

rollersloft

• Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 05:38 PM

I have an editing question. I made a DVD-R following standard procedure on DMRE95H now the problem is when I play on DMRE95H it play without any pause but when I play on my pioneer DVD player it plays pauses...is there any way to fix it...kind of annoying. I made play list from dozen of different movies...

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Nick

Nick

Keep going - don't give up!

• DBSTalk Club
  • 21,213 posts
  • LocationThe Beautiful Golden Isles of Coastal Georgia

Posted 23 April 2005 - 05:40 AM

Mod/admin: This needs to be moved to the computer forum.

~ 12 Year Anniversary Month ~
Charter Gold Club Member
DBSTalk Club ~ 21k Club
Top 10 Poster

#3 OFFLINE   olgeezer

olgeezer

• Registered
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:26 AM

Is the disk finalized? Is it recorded in the VR or the Video mode? How old is your Pioneer? Does your disk have all coatings? Have you tried another disk?

#4 OFFLINE   rollersloft

rollersloft

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 03:58 PM

Olgeezer, yes I did finalize and it seem to working fine. The only problem when it switch from one chapter to second chapter it plays pauses for few seconds...thanks

spam firewall