Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Gatti-Mayweather

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Dan9

Dan9

Godfather

• Registered
  • 320 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:36 PM

Is anybody planning on watching the Gatti-Mayweather fight this Saturday? I know one thing it'd be alot more appealing to me if it didn't cost 44.95. I really hope Gatti wins, since I saw how much of a loudmouth Floyd Mayweather Jr is last saturday between the Ike Quartey fight and the Tarver fight on HBO.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   TNGTony

TNGTony

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:39 PM

I'll be watching the fight a week from Saturday on HBO for "free". :)

Mayweather has his hands full this week. I think he'll handle Gatti. But it should be a good fight.

See ya
Tony
For the life of me I will never understand why people will pay hundreds and thousands of dollars on a TV that provides the clearest, sharpest, most realistic picture possible and then, voluntarily, distort the image!

"Dish Channel Chart"
"Local Channels available and coming to Dish"
"TV Market Maps"

#3 OFFLINE   BlackHitachi

BlackHitachi

Godfather

• Registered
  • 326 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:46 PM

Oh yea will be watching Gatti-Mayweather!! I like both of them but Mayweather is right he has always gone against the best and won!! Gatti fun to watch in a Rocky kinda way but was given a belt. Still should be a great fight!!

3 HR23-700,1 R22-100, 2 AM21, 5LNB Slimline dish PREMIER NFL SUNDAY TICKET

#4 OFFLINE   Dan9

Dan9

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 320 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:56 PM

I'd like to see a Gatti-Hatton fight, I think Hatton would smother Gatti like he did Kostya Tsyzu. I think Mayweather would duck Hatton because he wouldn't want to go to Manchester, England, I don't think he could handle those fans. Plus, if Mayweather has beaten all of the good fighters in his division, then why hasn't he ever fought Kostya Tszyu? Thanks for your responses.

http://www.doghouseb...showtopic=20438

#5 OFFLINE   BlackHitachi

BlackHitachi

Godfather

• Registered
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 12:36 AM

I'd like to see a Gatti-Hatton fight, I think Hatton would smother Gatti like he did Kostya Tsyzu. I think Mayweather would duck Hatton because he wouldn't want to go to Manchester, England, I don't think he could handle those fans. Plus, if Mayweather has beaten all of the good fighters in his division, then why hasn't he ever fought Kostya Tszyu? Thanks for your responses.

http://www.doghouseb...showtopic=20438

Do you think Mayweather would fight hatton if he left England? I would Love to see Gatti-Hatton. Mayweather like alot of good fighters have moved up in weight class therefore he can't fight everybody. Just like Sugar Shane Mosley i wish he would not have moved up then we would not be talking about hatton-Gatti or Mayweather. These guys get more money to move out of there weight class and lose then to stay in there weight and win.

#6 OFFLINE   BlackHitachi

BlackHitachi

Godfather

• Registered
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 10:08 PM

Well i think from the sounds of the interview with Hatton he would still like to see Gatti-Hatton. Its good to see Hatton leave England. Man I wish Don king would just go and leave Boxing there are some really good young US boxers. King is so corrupt that he owns most of the fighters. Also won't let the new talent fight.

#7 OFFLINE   neljtorres

neljtorres

Godfather

• Registered
  • 317 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 08:45 AM

Gatti recieved a beating from Floyd Mayweather Jr. I i were Gatti I think about retiring that was a beating he took last night

#8 OFFLINE   Dan9

Dan9

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 320 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 03:42 PM

The replays will be on HBO on thursday and Saturday. The replay on Thursday is at 10 p.m., and the one on Saturday is at 11 p.m.

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

Protected By... spam firewall...And...