Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

95w Setup

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   knightflt

knightflt

• Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:08 AM

I have a D10 one dish set to 101 and the other to 95w with a 4X4 multi switch located Sat's with blackbird ran switch check identifies both Sat's an the switch but receiver will not let me go past the three digit channels I need to be able to get up in the four digit channels. Whats up brand new D10 receiver.
Any help would be appreciated...

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Crystal Pepsi Ball

Crystal Pepsi Ball

Godfather

• Registered
  • 253 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 01:59 PM

You have to run an auto detection thru the menus to have it detect the 95 sat location.

#3 OFFLINE   knightflt

knightflt

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 07:49 PM

Yes it does pick up the 101 and 95w Sat's and the 4x4 switch in the auto detect but cannot get up into the higher channels 2000 and above I have tryed more than one receiver (D10) but same thing.

#4 OFFLINE   Newshawk

Newshawk

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 08:46 PM

4x4 switch? I thought that a setup with a 95 (or 72.5) dish had to have a multiswitch with a flex port... Perhaps that is your problem, especially since the 95 sat, IIRC, is vertically polarized instead of circularly polarized.

#5 OFFLINE   knightflt

knightflt

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:13 PM

only have to use flex port on a 6x8 multi switch I am detecting both dishes 101 and 95 in the auto detect I think maybe it is the receiver software version that may be the problem I have attached the setup diagram for switch needed

Attached Files

#6 OFFLINE   2devnull

2devnull

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 08:02 AM

Did you get this issue resolved with the 4x4 switch and able to get 95 and 101 using international dish? Thank you.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...