Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

XBox 360 Preorder link......

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:28 PM

http://www.xbox360preorders.com/

It looks legit as it has the same fonts that the offical xbox site uses, but who knows?

This site will supposedly be updated with information about retailers who are taking XBox 360 preorders. As the price has not yet been officially set, all e-tailers have held off from taking online preorders yet.

Rumors hit today that 11/4/05 will be the launch date. Hopefully the price will be set soon and the preorders will start. GameStop and EBGames have already sold out their initial allotments supposedly so online may be the only way to go if you want to be among the first on your block.

The original XBox was released November 15th and they started taking preorders at most of the online sites on Sept. 1st. We'll see if they follow a similar pattern this time around.
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." Henry David Thoreau Walden (1854)

:ramblinon

XBox 360 Gamertag::grin:
Posted Image

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Nick

Nick

Keep going - don't give up!

• DBSTalk Club
  • 21,300 posts
  • LocationThe Beautiful Golden Isles of Coastal Georgia

Posted 15 July 2005 - 06:50 PM

I'm taking xbox pre-orders, but only for cash and paypil. Send your money in fast or miss out. :D

~ 12 Year Anniversary ~
Charter Gold Club Member
DBSTalk Club ~ 21k Club
Top 10 Poster

#3 OFFLINE   BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:59 PM

Judging from the hype, this may be the ebay moneymaking trick of the year as demand is expected to easily outstrip supply (then again, they said the same about PSPs and many got creamed when Sony had planty to go around on launch day).

For you hardcore XBox types, I've found a great way to stay on top of release news. Go to Google and set up a Google Alert with XBox 360 in the subject line. I get a daily EMail with news from around the world that have articles that contain the phrase.
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." Henry David Thoreau Walden (1854)

Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   jrbdmb

jrbdmb

Icon

• Registered
  • 731 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 10:19 AM

You can preorder a XBOX 360 right now! As long as you don't mind getting it from a seller with only 7 feedback. I wonder if he'll be around in November when it's time to ship these units. :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/...item=8205877447

#5 OFFLINE   BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 10:34 AM

Yeah, I'm looking for someone just a TAD more reliable please, preferably an e-tailer I trust....

Posted Image

Protected By... spam firewall...And...