- Filter out duplicate channels when 148 and 61.5 satellite locations are in the same installation
- Allow all 61.5 transponders to be input in the point dish / signal screen
- Rewording for the blacked out event pop-ups
- Timeout and retries for pop-ups 003, 004 switch error, and 120 out of area spotbeam
- Update "DISH-On-Demand" PPV purchase text to "Pay-Per-View"
Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
2700/2800/3700 - 8.34P Software Release Notes and Discussion
Posted 18 July 2005 - 05:00 PM
Your DBSTalk.Com Community Liaison to Dish Network
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 31 August 2005 - 05:56 PM
Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:52 PM
Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:57 PM
Posted 01 September 2005 - 12:01 AM
i made sure the tvguide logo was clear...
Posted 01 September 2005 - 03:34 PM
Posted 02 September 2005 - 04:42 PM
Posted 02 September 2005 - 04:55 PM
Do any other recievers have this as well?
The 4000 has this as of v 845. There are others that say TVGuide as well, like the 625.