Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Latest Dish Network deal?
Posted 13 August 2005 - 05:04 PM
Is there anything that I should know about before I commit to this deal? Such as how much do the taxes and fees usually come to?
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 13 August 2005 - 10:29 PM
1) There is a DVR fee that tacks on $4.98 a month
2) Both of the dual tuner receivers must be plugged into a working phone line at all times or you're charged $4.99 for each receiver that is not
3) There is a $5 a month additional charge for the 2nd dual tuner receiver
Taxes vary on a state by state basis on how much they are going to be. Some states tax just about everything they can while others do not. Off the top of my head I honestly don't remember if PA taxes programming & box rental or not but a CSR should be able to tell you. After the promo credits run out here's what you're looking at on a monthly basis for the AT60 package at current pricing:
AT60 with locals: $31.99
DVR Fee: $4.98
Additional box: $5
Total (before taxes): $41.97
Posted 14 August 2005 - 09:15 AM
Posted 14 August 2005 - 03:57 PM
Posted 14 August 2005 - 04:34 PM
What is that?
Thanks for the info everyone.
Posted 14 August 2005 - 06:52 PM