Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

BestBuy taking XBox 360 preorders....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 12:09 PM

.... but only for select Reward Zone members. (I don't know what the criteria is but I got an email and I bought about $5K worth of stuff for personal and business use last year)

I GOT one. Paid extra for overnight shipping and it says I should see it Friday 11/18. I got a sports bundle that comes with Madden 06 and Project Gotham Racing 3, an extra wireless controller, and a play and charge kit.. I also order the Perfect Dark Zero game on the same order. That is supposed to ship to me on 11/19.

Trying to get back into the site and order extra controllers, but the site is down (Several thousand people hitting the same page with do that....)

Pickup at the store is not available.... you have to have it shipped.

I don't have a link for you because I think it is personalized for me, and there is a one bundle maximum per link.
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." Henry David Thoreau Walden (1854)

:ramblinon

XBox 360 Gamertag::grin:
Posted Image

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   BobMurdoch

BobMurdoch

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 12:18 PM

Um..... sorry. That didn't take long the site now says:

Reward Zone® program members:
We're sorry; the Xbox 360 pre-order offer has ended.

But that doesn't necessarily mean you'll be without an Xbox 360 come launch day. Check BestBuy.com or a Best Buy store near you on November 22 for your opportunity to pick up the revolutionary Xbox 360 console, along with games and accessories.

Find a Best Buy store near you.

This special offer was reserved for Reward Zone program members only. For information on how to become a Reward Zone program member — and to participate in offers like this in the future — visit a Best Buy store near you.
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." Henry David Thoreau Walden (1854)

:ramblinon

XBox 360 Gamertag::grin:
Posted Image

Protected By... spam firewall...And...