Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Moving soon - Have a few questions.
Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:35 PM
1. Will they run cables professionally (inside the walls) to all rooms?
2. How much out-of-pocket can I expect for this? I’m assuming this all won’t be part of the “mover’s package”.
3. What type/model dish(es) am I looking for?
Posted 12 December 2005 - 04:03 PM
Posted 12 December 2005 - 04:19 PM
When you get ready to upgrade to an HD or HD-DVR, they offer installation of that, and at that time will come and upgrade your dish so that it is compatable with HD programming. If you want it all now, you can contact DirecTV and see if they will be able to do that for you.
As far as HD locals, I suggest you contact DirecTV, and they can tell you if your market has HD locals available, or if there are plans to offer them in your area. For any other questions, I agree with boba, contact DirecTV, and they will have more answers.
Posted 12 December 2005 - 05:09 PM
If you are a good customer, good standing, etc., you should be able to get some great deals. Asking nicely and asking for Customer Retention works.
Posted 12 December 2005 - 06:03 PM
Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:22 AM
Posted 13 December 2005 - 10:02 AM