Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Bookmarks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Banned User

• Banned User
  • 6,968 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 11:53 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know I am working on the Bookmark feature more. It will be unavailable for the next half hour or so.

I do appologize for the inconvience, but I am sure you will be happy once I am finished. :D

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Banned User

• Topic Starter
  • Banned User
  • 6,968 posts

Posted 25 July 2002 - 10:45 AM

The Bookmark feature has been updated!

More new features are now available!

All public bookmarks are now available for all to see! Click on the Public Bookmark link on the main page.

If your in a thread you want to bookmark you can easily doing it by pressing Shift 6 (The ^ sign) This will bookmark the DBStalk.COM page for you!

There are many more new features to be found!

Give it a try today!

#3 OFFLINE   James_F

James_F

Damn you woman!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmatio
  • 5,205 posts

Posted 25 July 2002 - 06:32 PM

Pretty Sweet! :righton:

#4 OFFLINE   Karl Foster

Karl Foster

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 26 July 2002 - 12:30 AM

Very gimmicky :)
"If you took the time to get to know me, well, you'd be wasting your time. I am exactly who you think I am." - Earl Hickey

spam firewall