Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Remote using 2 DTivos in the same room
Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:11 PM
Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:43 PM
1. MENU> MESSAGES & SETUP> SYSTEM INFO
2. scroll down to REMOTE ADDRESS
3. point the remote away from the receiver, press and hold PAUSE & TIVO(or DIRECTV key) until the red light remains on
4. press one of the #'s on the remote between 1-9( or if a Sony 1-3), that changes the remote to a new address.
5. now point the remote towards the receiver, press the right directional button, this changes the receiver.
And make sure you have the other DTivo sensor covered when you do this so as not to change it as well.
Sorry, I forgot to give credit to where I found my info at TiVo community. It's post # 5.
Posted 28 December 2005 - 09:49 PM
Posted 28 December 2005 - 09:54 PM
Posted 28 December 2005 - 10:59 PM
Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:01 AM
Not that I understand the technology, but I have noticed that systems seem to work better if the numbers selected are not consecutive, i.e. 1 & 3 vs. 1 & 2, etc.
Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:41 AM
Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:52 AM
2-Panasonic LCD TC-23LX50
1-Panasonic LCD TC-32LX50
ONKYO HT-S9100THX Receiver/Speaker Package
DirecTV HR22/AM21 W Slimline 5LNB
DISH HD VIP 622 DVR w/ Platinum programing
Onyko Blu-Ray DV-BD606
Harmony ONE Remote
My Construction of HT
Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:20 PM