Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Directv Announces Fall NFL Promotion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Karl Foster

Karl Foster

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 30 July 2002 - 11:54 AM

From the Directv webpage:

http://www.directv.c...?id=07_29_2002A

New subs who subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket and commit to one year of programming will receive four months of Total Choice Premier w/locals for free - over $300 value.

"If you took the time to get to know me, well, you'd be wasting your time. I am exactly who you think I am." - Earl Hickey

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 Guest_mell30_*

Guest_mell30_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2002 - 06:19 PM

I just wanted to know...when i signed up with Directtv they offered me HBO and Cinemax free for 6 monthswhich began in April.........now that its nearly 6 months can i call them to see if they will offer to me again for another 6 months...i have had no problems and even added showtime and starz which have alot of movies i like watching.....just a thought......thanks melanie

#3 OFFLINE   John Corn

John Corn

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,046 posts

Posted 03 August 2002 - 06:39 PM

Welcome Melanie :)

I suppose you can call them and ask, but I kinda doubt they will give you another 6 months free. These are only promotions for new subscribers.
Have a Great Day! :) :flag:

Protected By... spam firewall...And...