Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Strange R15 Bug just noticed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mavrick

Mavrick

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:27 PM

My VOD is missing on the menu popup on one of my 4 R15-300's all DVR functions still work and it still records just fine and if I hit list on the remote the MY VOD screen pops up its just not listed on the menu screen on the one but it is there on the other 3. I tried a restart with the little red button but this did not fix it. Has anyone else seen this before?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   ISWIZ

ISWIZ

Icon

• Registered
  • 801 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 01:24 PM

Yes, a reset will fix it. I usually pick a time when the box will not be in use, reset it and put it in STANDBY and the Guide will populate faster. Another way to see it in myVOD is to hit the RED then Green button and it will be there.
Dave

DTV HR22-100 (Primary)
DTV R16-300 (Secondary)

DTV R16-300
(Gathering dust in a closet)

#3 OFFLINE   cobra2225

cobra2225

Legend

• Registered
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:43 AM

My VOD is missing on the menu popup on one of my 4 R15-300's all DVR functions still work and it still records just fine and if I hit list on the remote the MY VOD screen pops up its just not listed on the menu screen on the one but it is there on the other 3. I tried a restart with the little red button but this did not fix it. Has anyone else seen this before?

my started doing that tonight, and no the red,green button thing didn't work
for me

#4 OFFLINE   DesignDawg

DesignDawg

Legend

• Registered
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:51 AM

my started doing that tonight, and no the red,green button thing didn't work
for me

I don't think he's talking about the recorded programs not showing up in MyVOD bug. He's saying that when he hits menu on his remote, the quickmenu that pops up doesn't have MyVOD on it. I've never noticed MyVOD being on that menu, but it is. I just always hit list to go there. I'd never miss it. But if I had 4 (!!!!!) R15s, who knows WHAT little nuances I would notice!?:eek2:

Ricky

spam firewall