Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Easy way to clear programs from To-Do list?
Posted 19 February 2006 - 03:34 PM
Often, I want to clear several shows out of my To-Do list (mid-day repeats of The Daily Show are the most common example) and the only way I've been able to do it is to...
- Click on the show
- Click the 'Record' menu option
- Scroll down and click 'Cancel Record'
- Click 'OK' to confirm
After which I'm brought back to the To-Do list so I can begin the process again.
My DirecTivo allows me to hit 'Clear' and easily kill items off the To-Do list. The R15 has a similar funtion (DASH-DASH) in the list of recorded programs, but it appears not to work on the To-Do list.
Has anybody found a way to kill shows from To-Do with one or two clicks? Thanks.
Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:24 AM
Does anybody else have this problem, or know of a solution?
Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:23 AM
Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:25 AM
Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:21 PM
I wish dash-dash worked there, as well as in the prioritizer and caller ID log...
-- does work in the prioritizer.