Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Easy way to clear programs from To-Do list?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Melquiades

Melquiades

Mentor

• Registered
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 03:34 PM

I've done a lot of searching on the forum and haven't found an answer to this question. Please forgive me if I missed it.

Often, I want to clear several shows out of my To-Do list (mid-day repeats of The Daily Show are the most common example) and the only way I've been able to do it is to...

- Click on the show
- Click the 'Record' menu option
- Scroll down and click 'Cancel Record'
- Click 'OK' to confirm

After which I'm brought back to the To-Do list so I can begin the process again.

My DirecTivo allows me to hit 'Clear' and easily kill items off the To-Do list. The R15 has a similar funtion (DASH-DASH) in the list of recorded programs, but it appears not to work on the To-Do list.

Has anybody found a way to kill shows from To-Do with one or two clicks? Thanks.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Melquiades

Melquiades

Mentor

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:24 AM

I'm not a big fan of bumping up one's own posts... but I'm desperate here.

Does anybody else have this problem, or know of a solution?

#3 OFFLINE   matty8199

matty8199

Icon

• Registered
  • 730 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:23 AM

I wish dash-dash worked there, as well as in the prioritizer and caller ID log...

#4 OFFLINE   cabanaboy1977

cabanaboy1977

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:25 AM

I haven't found anything either. Mark and delete would be nice. I'm pretty sure the UTV did that for the todo list.

#5 OFFLINE   fredo

fredo

AllStar

• Registered
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:21 PM

I wish dash-dash worked there, as well as in the prioritizer and caller ID log...

-- does work in the prioritizer.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...