Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

downgrading programming

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   nygal38

nygal38

• Registered
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:13 AM

hi i am new to this board and been reading alot about the r 15 its not great thats for sure i recently saw about the price increase i took off sports pack and asked to unsubscribe from nba league pass they removed it after 30 days cuz a csr told me it was almost 30 it was taken off this morning march 4 th and they didnt charge me the 10 dollars to disconnect hbo right now is not good either same ole stuff is on over and over we need more first run movies not the same crap i did see the new bet jazz channel tonight on channel 330 if directv wants us happy they need to listen more to the customers after its our money they taking away from us:mad: and oh a note they wont remove nba league pass unless u tell them u dont want it for 2006-2007 season the sports pack is all they took off

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   spanishannouncetable

spanishannouncetable

Icon

• Registered
  • 717 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:58 AM

I inserted breaks where I thought they should be. Reading it as written made me feel out of breath :D

Welcome, nygal38. Remember, punctuation is your friend :)

hi i am new to this board and been reading alot about the r 15
its not great thats for sure
i recently saw about the price increase
i took off sports pack and asked to unsubscribe from nba league pass
they removed it after 30 days cuz a csr told me it was almost 30
it was taken off this morning march 4 th and they didnt charge me the 10 dollars to disconnect
hbo right now is not good either same ole stuff is on over and over
we need more first run movies not the same crap
i did see the new bet jazz channel tonight on channel 330
if directv wants us happy they need to listen more to the customers after its our money they taking away from us :mad:
and oh a note they wont remove nba league pass unless u tell them u dont want it for 2006-2007 season
the sports pack is all they took off

Fox News : It grows on you... kinda like cancer.

#3 OFFLINE   damondlt

damondlt

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 4,182 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 06:32 PM

As long as you wait 30 days you can downgrade for free.If your getting it for free for 3 months don't bother untill you free time is up.

#4 OFFLINE   boba

boba

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,580 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 06:48 PM

If you don't like HBO's movies don't blame Directv they are only the delivery media complain to HBO. Directv gives you the channels to watch but rarely controls the content.

#5 OFFLINE   nygal38

nygal38

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 01:47 AM

hi spanish sorry about the typing

#6 OFFLINE   NVBlue

NVBlue

Legend

• Registered
  • 106 posts