Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

- - - - -

un probleme avec l'ideto

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2002 - 12:24 AM

bonjour tout le monde je posséde un xena 2000 ,et j'ai veut
regerder les chaines qui sont diffuser en irdeto sur le satellite 7° ouest en tenant compte que j'ai le module irdeto-acces et j'arrive pas a le faire fonctionner .
merçi pour tous et a plutard.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2002 - 09:27 AM

Welcome Kamer.

Wish I spoke French. Anyone know of an online translation software?

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2002 - 09:34 AM

Well, alta-vista has an online translation and this is what I get:

hello everyone I posséde a xena 2000,et I have wants regerder the strings which are to diffuse in irdeto on the satellite western 7° taking into account that I have the module irdeto-access and I do not arrive has to make it function. merçi for all and has plutard.

I'm not sure but I think it sounds like a hacker.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2002 - 10:04 AM

Welcome to DBStalk.COM

We focus on American DBS (Although we do have some talk on the Canadian satellite services.)

Our forum is presented in the English Language, we tried to interpret your message but were unsuccessful in doing so.

Because of this I am going to close this thread as we don't want to violate our Terms of Service with Ezboard.

If you could e-mail me at scott@dbstalk.com and better explain what you are looking for I will do my best to help you out.

I thank you for your understanding.

Scott

---------------------------------------------

Bienvenue à DBStalkCOM

Nous nous concentrons sur DBS américain (bien que nous avons un certain entretien aux services par satellite canadiens.)

Notre forum est présenté dans l'anglais, nous a essayé d'interpréter votre message mais était non réussi de cette manière.

Pour cette raison je vais fermer cet amorçage car nous ne voulons pas violer nos limites de service avec Ezboard.

Si vous pourriez le E-mail j'à scott@dbstalk.com et expliquer mieux ce que vous êtes recherchant moi fera mon meilleur pour vous aider hors de.

Je vous remercie de votre compréhension.

Scott.

spam firewall