Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

How come view last post read does not always show up?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jacob S

Jacob S

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 7,657 posts

Posted 09 August 2002 - 10:53 AM

Sometimes when I go read the new posts since my last visit and go to that thread, the option is not there to go to the first post that I have not read. Sometimes it is there. Is there a bug?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,182 posts

Posted 09 August 2002 - 12:04 PM

Hmm, I haven't seen that problem yet. After you finish reading all of the new messages, what do you do? Do you click "Mark forum read", "Mark all forums read" or do you just do nothing?

Try to mark all forums read after each session and please let me know if you have the same problem.

#3 OFFLINE   Jacob S

Jacob S

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 7,657 posts

Posted 10 August 2002 - 01:29 PM

There are two things that I use, View New Posts works as it should, but the one option after you get to that post which says 'view last post read' does not always work.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...