Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Playboy to Launch Weekend News Show

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   John Corn

John Corn

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 5,046 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 04:45 AM

Playboy TV will add a weekend news show to its lineup in September with the premiere of The Weekend Flash.

While details were sketchy at press time, the network will offer a recap of the day's general, entertainment and sports news each Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning Sept. 6 -- fronted by nude, female news anchors, the network said.

This sounds like the samething as the Naked News? It is an internet newscast where the anchors male and female stripped.
Have a Great Day! :) :flag:

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Geronimo

Geronimo

Native American Potentate

• Gold Members
  • 8,295 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 07:17 AM

Well its not terribly original. But doesn't the all that news distract you from the ecdysiasm?
I never cared for all the signatures that insult posters with other points of view.

#3 OFFLINE   gcutler

gcutler

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,435 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 09:08 PM

Desperation by a channel that dosen't realize it is obsolete
4900 on a SA TiVo and a 508

#4 OFFLINE   DS0816

DS0816

• Registered
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 11:48 PM

The only reasons I have Playboy are 1) Original non-XXX erotic movie premiere each month and 2) Sexy Urban Legends.:lol:

#5 OFFLINE   Lyle_JP

Lyle_JP

Icon

• Registered
  • 841 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 11:09 AM

Now they're ripping off NakedNews, a superior nude news format with real pretty women (not plastic surgical nightmares), acerbic wit, full screen streaming video that looks a lot better than many DBS channels, and a monthly charge much much cheaper than the Playboy Channel's.

Not that I've ever watched such a filthy thing on my computer. :blush:

-Lyle J.P.
-Lyle J.P.

"I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist" -Tara Reid :lol:

#6 OFFLINE   Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs

Hall Of Fame

• Banned User
  • 11,499 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 05:54 PM

I saw the Naked News on Riplys a few months ago. In all seriousness, I dont know how someone could watch serious news, while these women are stripping. :confused:
Friends Don't Let Friends Subscribe To: Verizon Landline, Verizon DSL, Verizon Fios Phone, Verizon Fios Broadband, Verizon Fios TV, Verizon Wireless or Verizion Wireless Mobile Broadband
Keep America Beautiful, Ban Verizon From Your Home!
Down With Verizon!

#7 OFFLINE   gcutler

gcutler

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,435 posts

Posted 13 August 2002 - 08:20 PM

I think the news is secondary, just like when you have a Stripping French Maid "visit" for a bachelor party, the quality of her cleaning skills are often not very important :P
4900 on a SA TiVo and a 508

spam firewall