Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Jacob S

Jacob S

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 7,657 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 05:20 PM

Is there a way to get it to only show the new posts in which you did not respond back to because it shows the new posts including myself, but instead just show new posts that other people other than myself had posted.

Also is there a way to show only the new posts that you have posted in or have read?

Can you edit the posts that you do not want to be included in the results?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   James_F

James_F

Damn you woman!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmatio
  • 5,205 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 05:22 PM

Not sure about the first question, but you can see what you have posted. At the bottom of each message you post there is a search button. That will take you to each post you have made...

#3 OFFLINE   Jacob S

Jacob S

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 7,657 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 05:24 PM

What I meant was instead of seeing all new posts including the ones I posted, just see the new posts of the other users.

#4 OFFLINE   James_F

James_F

Damn you woman!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmatio
  • 5,205 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 05:26 PM

Originally posted by Jacob S
Also is there a way to show only the new posts that you have posted in or have read?

I answered this question...  :shrug:

#5 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,190 posts

Posted 14 August 2002 - 08:30 PM

After you finish posting, click on "Mark all forums read". Then, the next time you log in and click on "View New Posts", you will only see new threads with new posts by other people.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...