Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Big Brother Schedule Changes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt

Your Neighborhood Liasion

• Registered
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 10:17 PM

BB3 will be shown tomorrow night (Friday) instead of Saturday, and then a 2 hour show next Wednesday from 8-10. Resumes normal schedule next Thursday.

Tomorrow night we will find out that
Spoiler
, results of the food competition, and who gets nominated for eviction.
Mark Lamutt
markdl@dbstalk.com
Your DBSTalk.Com Community Liaison to Dish Network

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 16 August 2002 - 04:53 AM

After the show last night I watched the live internet feeds during the HOH competition to see who won. It was funny what stuff they put into the bath water. I have to admit that I would have jumped out after they put the Electric eels in.

Also, don't forget. Sheryl Crow will be performing 3 songs for the housguests during the live internet feed Tuesday night and will air on Wednesday night.

#3 OFFLINE   Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 16 August 2002 - 07:45 AM

I was really disappointed that they got out as soon as they did. BB was keeping the water warm - everytime a plume of steam came up they were activating the heating elements at the bottom of the tub. None of the stuff they put in there would have bothered me, including the electric eels...

And I wouldn't have had any qualms about what Jason was worried about...in the diving world there's only 2 types of people - people that pee in their wetsuits and people that lie about not doing it. :D
Mark Lamutt
markdl@dbstalk.com

#4 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 16 August 2002 - 07:49 AM

Originally posted by Mark Lamutt
None of the stuff they put in there would have bothered me, including the electric eels...

You mean pond scum and slime wouldn't have bothered you? Yuck! BTW: Did you see what was in the last bucket that they didn't put in? It was Chum. No thanks!

#5 OFFLINE   Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 12,527 posts

Posted 16 August 2002 - 10:28 AM

I guess you never went swimming in the local pond when you were growing up? I can remember swimming through serious amounts of scum and slime...good times.

The cod liver oil would have been pretty gross just because of the smell. The chum wouldn't have bugged me either - it's just cut up bloody dead fish. I don't see that bugging me in the least.
Mark Lamutt
markdl@dbstalk.com

#6 OFFLINE   Karl Foster

Karl Foster

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 17 August 2002 - 08:59 PM

Originally posted by Mark Lamutt
BB3 will be shown tomorrow night (Friday) instead of Saturday, and then a 2 hour show next Wednesday from 8-10. Resumes normal schedule next Thursday.

Not to rub it in, but I have an Auto-Record set up on my UTV to record BB3 whenever it is on. Haven't missed one yet.

BTW, the cod liver oil would have gotten me out of the tub in a big hurry. Bad childhood memories that would require more therapy than this forum can offer :)
"If you took the time to get to know me, well, you'd be wasting your time. I am exactly who you think I am." - Earl Hickey

#7 OFFLINE   RandomBites

RandomBites

Mentor

• Registered
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 August 2002 - 10:24 AM

No problems on my DishPlayer as well. If the guide is correct it moves things just fine.
HR20-100
Center Ice - How about some HD!! Go BlackHawks!!
Sunday Ticket - Go Steelers

Protected By... spam firewall...And...