Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Customer Service Ideas
Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:18 PM
1) Any suggestions on how to escalate a situation and get some help?
2) When does the 18-month commitment kick in? Would I still have the ability to switch to DirectTV?
Any help is appreciated.
Posted 15 May 2006 - 04:58 PM
Posted 16 May 2006 - 06:45 PM
Someone "here" gave me the idea of contacting email@example.com, to which I added Charlie.Ergen@echostar.com.
I received a number of calls and they arranged a special install of the VIP622 today. The installer was superb, and spend far more time than I expected, remounting my dish and swapping out low-frequency cable which he said would eventually have problems.
So I'm happy with Dish's resolution to the problem, although I'd like to say, I'd have been happy if the India team had just done anything about the problem. Anything minor would have made me feel like it wasn't being swept under the rug - some route of escalation, or we're sorry we lost your 5/15 appointment but we still don't have an opening until 5/26 so here's some PPV coupons, anything.
So they went above and beyond today. And the whole point of this was an HD install, which having watched the beginning of the Nets-Heat on TNT in HD, is stunning.
So thanks Charlie or whoever filters his email.