Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
RC16 remote issues...
Posted 23 July 2006 - 11:07 PM
I've replaced the batteries, and that didn't help... any other ideas? It's starting to get annoying.
Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:30 AM
2) press and hold the "1" button for a FULL 10 seconds with the batteries out
3) put the batteries back in
4) reprogram the remote
I know it sounds weird, but this is how a remote control is fully reset, before you program it again.
If you have a question, I may or may not have an answer.
"Fat people are harder to Kidnap"
Posted 24 July 2006 - 09:40 AM
1: Press and hold Mute and Select until the LED at the top of the remote flashes twice.
2: Enter 981 on the number pad. The LED should now flash 4 times.
The remote is now reset to factory specs.
Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:16 AM