Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

South Asian Indian Channels Directv vs Dish Network

• Please log in to reply
953 replies to this topic

#951 OFFLINE   warko01

warko01

• Registered
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:27 PM

It was uplnked but never saw it going live.  I guess it's not coming in HD.

No new channels as well.  Any updates, satexplorer?

Yep it is in HD . Watching it since the past couple of days on Dish. What a transformation to watch Ashoka in HD as compared to the inferior SD?

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#952 OFFLINE   amvv

amvv

• Registered
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:42 AM

Aapka Color's Facebook Cover page & their Twitter both state the following. This means it's "Coming Soon on Sling". Not sure how "soon" it is.

Aapka Colors, your favorite channel, is now in HD on DISH & Coming Soon in HD on SLING! pic.twitter.com/l2EYAhdvMU

#953 OFFLINE   kskies2

kskies2

• Registered
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:20 PM

I just noticed that Aapka Colors HD is available on Sling now. I'm not sure when it became available, because I'm pretty sure it wasn't over the weekend, but it is letting me go back to programs that aired on Friday, July 3. The difference in quality is night and day. :D

#954 OFFLINE   warko01

warko01

• Registered
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 09:26 AM

BTW....I do not see any subtitles on the Colors HD channel as yet :(

Protected By... spam firewall...And...