Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Question about Superfan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NardVa

NardVa

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:27 PM

Superfan has a feature called game mix where you can view 8 games at once on the tv screen and a feature called shortcuts where you can view replays of the games every Monday commercial free with no interuptions. I was looking into doing Superfan for those two features only since I don't have an HD TV. Is the game mix and the replay of the games on Monday in HD or SD? If they're in SD I could get some use out of Superfan.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   George_T

George_T

Legend

• Registered
  • 278 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:34 PM

The game mix and shortcut features are both in SD. I remember last year they gave a free preview of the features the first week of NFL ST, and both of those were in SD, as I do not have HD as of yet either and I watched both.

#3 OFFLINE   agreer

agreer

Godfather

• Registered
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:38 PM

IIRC Game mix is only Fox games...not shocking considering Fox and D* are owned by the same guy...

#4 OFFLINE   NardVa

NardVa

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for the info George and Agreer. That sucks that game mix is Fox games only. I'm a bigger fan of the Afc than the Nfc and Fox only does Nfc games.

#5 OFFLINE   anex80

anex80

Legend

• Registered
  • 188 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:04 PM

IIRC Game mix is only Fox games...not shocking considering Fox and D* are owned by the same guy...

Game Mix is supposed to have both CBS and FOX games this year.

#6 OFFLINE   Wolffpack

Wolffpack

Banned User

• Banned User
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 10:34 PM

Last year the Mix channels had both FOX and CBS. It was RedZone that was FOX only. not sure what's going on this year.
Series 2 DTivos 6.2 x 5
Series 2.5 DTivos 6.1a x 2
HR10-250s 6.3b: x 2

spam firewall