Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Here's the NFL PreSeason Week 3 Schedule

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Gary Toma

Gary Toma

UNIX

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:24 PM

Here's the Week 3 PreSeason schedule. You'll need to plug in your own area's channel numbers for the FOX, CBS and NBC entries.

Note that the times shown are Pacific (PDT).

Also note that the NFLNET HD games are on 95, despite the schedule telling you that they're on 212. At 212, all you'll find is the SD program.

Enjoy!

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   shendley

shendley

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:58 PM

These pre-season guides have been great! But, I can't seem to find the games you have listed on 95 on my guide. All I saw listed on this Sunday (week 2) are baseball games and CD USA. Is there another channel they might be on? I'd really like to see these NFL Network games in HD.

#3 OFFLINE   Gary Toma

Gary Toma

UNIX

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 01:48 PM

The HD games I've watched were on 95, even though the on-screen guide said the HD games were on 212. In fact, the SD games are on 212, the HD games on 95. I don't know if your geographical location makes a difference, but you might try checking out channels 95, 96, 97 or 98.

At one time they announced NFLNET in HD games would be on channel 97 - that never happened. Their magazine early this year said NFL PreSeason HD would be on 98 - that never happened either.

I'd suggest you just check all four of the above channels. If you find out what's happening, please post it here so the rest of us can get a little smarter too!
Thanks.

#4 OFFLINE   Gary Toma

Gary Toma

UNIX

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:33 PM

Just thought of what your problem may be...

Channel 95 may not show up on your guide. You may also not be able to get to 95 by using 'Channel Up' or 'Channel Down' inputs.

Just key in 9 5 then Enter.

A long story here -- if you're interested, send me a direct message and we'll spare the rest of the folks.....

#5 OFFLINE   shendley

shendley

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 10:07 PM

I thought this might be of some general interest: I've got the HR 10-250 and I keep trying to add 95 to my "favorite channels" list without success. Immediately after adding it it shows up, but then it disappears. It's there, however, when I select the all channels option on the guide.

As for 95, all I'm getting are MLB games that need the MLB subscription to access. Could it be that the content of 95 varies from region to region?

Protected By... spam firewall...And...