Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Rosie Returns in HD...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Nick

Nick

Keep going - don't give up!

• DBSTalk Club
  • 21,209 posts
  • LocationThe Beautiful Golden Isles of Coastal Georgia

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:12 AM

...and brings much-needed new sparkle to 'The View'.

It's odd, But I've never been much of a Rosie O'Donnell fan, or a fan of the program
for that matter, but I have to admit -- seeing an energized Rosie take over today, and
in HD at that, was actually enjoyable.

Looks like Rosie has found a happy home. I know I'll be watching from time-to-time, if
just to have the chance to enjoy more HD programming on my new desktop HDTV! :grin:

I wish her well.

~ 12 Year Anniversary Month ~
Charter Gold Club Member
DBSTalk Club ~ 21k Club
Top 10 Poster

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Mike D-CO5

Mike D-CO5

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 03:10 PM

Rosie is going to turn the VIEW into her personal VIEW. She is already talking more and hogging the conversations than any other woman on the show. Joy Behart looks kind of pissed off because she can't even get a word in edge wise. She can't even set up her jokes because Rosie keeps taking over. Barbra looks kind of embarrased because Rosie is talking a mile a minute. When Rosie said "you can say anything you want Barbra it's your show ." She said" It is , isn't it. " And now the show is giving away prizes and cruises every day. Shades of the origional "Rosie Show. " She is way to strong of a personality to be in an ensemble cast. She is also pushing her personal lesbian agenda in all her stories. Not that there is anything wrong with that.........:sure:

#3 OFFLINE   Richard King

Richard King

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 21,331 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:05 PM

I've never watched the show, but, excuse me I have to :barf: :D
The Pump Don't Work 'cause the Vandals Took the Handles.

#4 OFFLINE   Mike D-CO5

Mike D-CO5

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:11 PM

I watched it for the last two days because it was in HD and because I had a feeling that Rosie would take over and piss off her cohosts and it looks like she is well on her way to doing that.

#5 OFFLINE   chucksvstar

chucksvstar

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 08:42 PM

I Totally agree.

#6 OFFLINE   SatelliteJim

SatelliteJim

AllStar

• Registered
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:03 PM

Give it another year or even less and it'll be called Rosie O'Donnells The View. She will try and take over and I read that even before she made her debut, she was running her mouth about how things should be done. Barbra Walters sent her a ltter, telling her to shut up. Rosie wrote back saying she was sorry and asking Barbra not to be mad but, make no bones about, Rosie wants to be back in the limelight and this show is her ticket, if she's allowed to get away with it. A few months ago, she was running her mouth about Star Jones and telling her to own up to how she lost all that weight. I'm no fan of Jones and still wonder what her claim to fame is but, it was nobody's business how she lost the weight unless she wanted to tell and it certainly wasn't any of O'Donnells business. Rosie O'Fat should just make sure she takes care of her own house.

#7 OFFLINE   Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs

Hall Of Fame

• Banned User
  • 11,499 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:10 PM

Rosie O' Donnell, giving a new meaning to 'Widescreen TV'.
Friends Don't Let Friends Subscribe To: Verizon Landline, Verizon DSL, Verizon Fios Phone, Verizon Fios Broadband, Verizon Fios TV, Verizon Wireless or Verizion Wireless Mobile Broadband
Keep America Beautiful, Ban Verizon From Your Home!
Down With Verizon!

spam firewall