Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Any news when Value Electronics will start shipping??

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   bonscott87

bonscott87

Cutting Edge: ECHELON '07

• Registered
  • 9,809 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 04:34 PM

Just got my tracking number. Whoohooo!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#42 OFFLINE   Jeremy

Jeremy

• Registered
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 04:40 PM

Just got my tracking, thanks Robert!

#43 OFFLINE   tpm1999

tpm1999

Legend

• Registered
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:20 PM

Well, out of all of this crazy crap that beach audio pulled, I decided to order from VE at an insanely early time this morning (5:30 am eastern). I just got my shipping number!!

Thanks VE! You have gained a new customer and I am thoroughly impressed with your proffesionalism and quick turn around!:D

#44 OFFLINE   Chimpo414

Chimpo414

AllStar

• Registered
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:36 PM

Just got this from BA.

It is with regret that we must cancel your current order for the DirecTV HR-20. Our supplier has informed us today that we will not be receiving this unit in the time frame we were originally promised. We want to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Because we value your business and we strive for the best possible service, it is our pleasure to offer you a $20 credit on your next order from Beach Audio.

To receive your credit:
1) Please call us at 877-804-0495 to place your order
2) Inform the customer service representative of your previous order number and your email address
3) You will immediately be credited $20 or the entire amount of your order (whichever is less)

This offer is valid until 12/31/06. There is no minimum order. Limit one credit per customer.

Again, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving your electronics needs in the future.

Regards,
David Schloss
Beach Audio
www.beachaudio.com
877.804.0495 (orders)

#45 OFFLINE   Chimpo414

Chimpo414

AllStar

• Registered
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:37 PM

Also got a tracking # from VE.
Thanks......

#46 OFFLINE   haggis444

haggis444

Legend

• Registered
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 06:09 PM

So if we didn't get a tracking #, that doesn't necessarily mean ours didn't ship today?

#47 OFFLINE   Chimpo414

Chimpo414

AllStar

• Registered
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 06:28 PM

So if we didn't get a tracking #, that doesn't necessarily mean ours didn't ship today?

:biggthump I just got mine about 7:30 est.

#48 OFFLINE   Jeremy

Jeremy

• Registered
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 07:07 PM

Well this kinda sucks. I'm in California and mine was shipped from NY. The tracking information says I won't get it until 9/19. :nono2:

#49 OFFLINE   RAD

RAD

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,986 posts
  • LocationDripping Springs, TX

Posted 12 September 2006 - 07:10 PM

Well this kinda sucks. I'm in California and mine was shipped from NY. The tracking information says I won't get it until 9/19. :nono2:

Sort of the same boat, coming from Syracuse NY to Austin TX, due 9/18.

See post My Setup for configuration info.

#50 OFFLINE   stuart628

stuart628

Banned User

• Banned User
  • 375 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 07:26 PM

mine hasnt shown a updated thing, just that billing information was recieved, does anyone know where Value E has warehouses? and why they wouldnt ship from the closet one to you ( I am not complaining as VE has by far been the best for me (even better then DIrectv themselves getting me good equipment)
Hr20-700 , R15, Directv NFL sunday ticket with superfan!

#51 OFFLINE   pecocus

pecocus

DBSTalk Club Member

• Registered
  • 268 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 07:36 PM

Correct. I spoke to Robert today and he stated that he often doesn't get tracking numbers from the warehouses till the day AFTER they ship. So yours may have shipped today, you'll know more tomorrow.

Paul

#52 OFFLINE   DaxStern

DaxStern

Mentor

• Registered
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 07:36 PM

They have 12 warehouses around the country, as do most directv sellers and they usually ship from the closest one, so Im not sure why one would be shipping from NY to Cali. Mine is also coming from NY, will be here in a few days.

#53 OFFLINE   pecocus

pecocus

DBSTalk Club Member

• Registered
  • 268 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 07:37 PM

mine hasnt shown a updated thing, just that billing information was recieved, does anyone know where Value E has warehouses? and why they wouldnt ship from the closet one to you ( I am not complaining as VE has by far been the best for me (even better then DIrectv themselves getting me good equipment)

This is simply a guess on my part, but I would say that likely the warehouse near you ran out, while this other warehouse still had stock.

Like I said, just a guess. :)

#54 OFFLINE   DaxStern

DaxStern

Mentor

• Registered
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 07:39 PM

This is simply a guess on my part, but I would say that likely the warehouse near you ran out, while this other warehouse still had stock.

Well, I would agree, except he made it sound like he had plenty left in the various warehouses.

#55 OFFLINE   uvamack

uvamack

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:10 PM

Robert,

I just placed my order at 9:45pm on 9/12. I have an install date set for this Sat 9/16, is there any chance I would receive my order on Friday if I live in Maryland?

#56 OFFLINE   stuart628

stuart628

Banned User

• Banned User
  • 375 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:49 PM

Mine is coming from Georgia, and will be here thursday!
Hr20-700 , R15, Directv NFL sunday ticket with superfan!

#57 OFFLINE   DCSholtis

DCSholtis

Up The Irons!

• Registered
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:00 PM

Mine is coming from Syracuse and Im set for a Thursday delivery
Dan Sholtis
"The Raiders will be back. I have unshakable confidence, the will to win, and I just know that the fire that burns brightest in this building is the will to win. And we will win. We will win."---Al Davis. Rest In Peace, Al

#58 OFFLINE   uvamack

uvamack

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:02 PM

Mine is coming from Syracuse (I THINK) I can't tell from the tracking number thing but Im set for a Thursday delivery as well.

When did you all place your order?

#59 OFFLINE   DCSholtis

DCSholtis

Up The Irons!

• Registered
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:04 PM

9/1
Dan Sholtis
"The Raiders will be back. I have unshakable confidence, the will to win, and I just know that the fire that burns brightest in this building is the will to win. And we will win. We will win."---Al Davis. Rest In Peace, Al

#60 OFFLINE   Jeremy

Jeremy

• Registered
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:18 PM

But, there must have been something closer to CA than NY? I was really hoping to have it before the weekend. I guess there's nothing I can do now. Still better than the BA fiasco I guess.

spam firewall