Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
DirecTV woes...should I ask for more?
Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:10 PM
1. 20 day notice before moving and still was w/o DirecTV for a week
2. Installer showed up and put the wrong satellite dish in and left
3. Called DirecTV and they gave $5/mo off for the next 6 months
4. Spent 1 1/2 hour getting an HR20 to swap with my HR10 (successfully!)
5. Install date is Sept 28th, 2 1/2 weeks away
So..no satellite at all for 1 week. Now no HD channels at all for 2 1/2 weeks. They've only offered the $30 (total) savings.
Should I call back and yell at them? If so, what could I ask for?
Posted 11 September 2006 - 06:17 PM
face it if your not watching it why should you pay for it.You can also say if it takes
too long you will be checking into cable or DISH.Don't think it should take that long
but always be nice.Good Luck!
Posted 11 September 2006 - 10:07 PM
Also, a temp suspend makes the computer do all the work getting a credit on the account, the other way, having a rep figure it out and then log it, and then note it....arrrggghh!!! I would rather knaw my leg off then try to deal with applying credits to an account again!!!
If you have a question, I may or may not have an answer.
"Fat people are harder to Kidnap"
Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:04 AM
Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:28 AM
Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:30 AM
Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:36 AM
Nevermind. Just read Earl's post. No recall...nevermind. PHEW!