Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Posted 14 September 2006 - 12:04 AM
Here is the Order Detail...
Directv 5-LNB Multi Satellite Dish $ 0.00
Standard Professional Install $0.00
Swap ReplaceImplied DVD IRD $0.00 (I have no clue what this item means)
Directv HD DVR Expanded HD Prog. Capable $0.00
* Anyone know if when the installer arrives since I will now have six feeds or RG6 going, will he just add a FREE multiswitch when he does the install? Or do I need to call Directv before the install to make sure a multiswitch is on the order?
Note I already added the additional runs of RG6 so he won't need to pull wires to the rooms the units are in.
* Anyone know what "Swap ReplaceImplied DVD IRD" would mean in the order detail?
*What does "Standard Professional Install" mean...how much do they actully do?
BTW no word on if it is a HR-20 but the customer service rep that got me the free unit said that since I am getting the 5-LNB Dish she assumes it is the HR-20.
Thanks in advance for all replies!
Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:26 AM