Today I called DTV customer retention and ordered the HR20-700. Price as follows:
1. Starting price $299
2. Immediate discount $249
3. Shipping/handling $20 (rounded off from $19.95)
4. Sub total $70
5. Discount $10 per
month for 6 months
on DTV bill -$60
6. Net price $10
Customer rep was "Francisca" and was very nice. She gave me the $249 off before I even asked & then I asked for a programming discount and she gave me the $60! I asked her if I could keep my HR10-250 and she said "yes if you do not deactivate it". Delivery/install set for Weds. Sept. 27. I hope the setup and operation goes as good as the pricing did!
Thanks all for input and advice on this matter.
John in Iowa
Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Ordered mine today - Live in Iowa
No replies to this topic