Today I called DTV customer retention and ordered the HR20-700. Price as follows:
1. Starting price $299
2. Immediate discount $249
3. Shipping/handling $20 (rounded off from $19.95)
4. Sub total $70
5. Discount $10 per
month for 6 months
on DTV bill -$60
6. Net price $10
Customer rep was "Francisca" and was very nice. She gave me the $249 off before I even asked & then I asked for a programming discount and she gave me the $60! I asked her if I could keep my HR10-250 and she said "yes if you do not deactivate it". Delivery/install set for Weds. Sept. 27. I hope the setup and operation goes as good as the pricing did!
Thanks all for input and advice on this matter.
John in Iowa
Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
Ordered mine today - Live in Iowa
No replies to this topic