Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

HR20 Shipping Delay?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Rebelde

Rebelde

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:04 AM

:mad: I ordered two HR20's last friday, one is an upgrade and it requires a tech to come set it up, which i don't know why because they could just mail it to me and i'll install it but whatever, i got him coming oct 10th... the other one is a replacement for my existing HR20 which is defective (this next one will be my Third one) and they tell me that it's still in "backorder" and they don't know when it's going to ship out due to a high demand.. i mean, this was supposed to be a 2-3 day delivery. I've gotten a lot of credits form D* already but i'm left with just one hr10 receiver... this is not good for my NFL ST. Anyone have the same problem or know how long they are taking to get shipped out? i'm in Los Angeles area

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   litzdog911

litzdog911

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 11,500 posts
  • LocationMill Creek, WA

Posted 23 September 2006 - 10:04 AM

I've heard that the first batch has sold out with additional units coming in a couple of weeks.
HD DVRs: HR34-700; HR24-500; (2) HR20-700 + WD eSATA 1TB drive/Antec MX1 case; HR21-700; HR21-200 w/AM21
Receivers: H25-500 HD Receiver; H21-100 HD Receiver
Mobile Devices: Nomad

Additional equipment configuration details

Sun & moon help site your satellite dish

#3 OFFLINE   litzdog911

litzdog911

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 11,500 posts
  • LocationMill Creek, WA

Posted 23 September 2006 - 10:05 AM

More info here ....
http://www.dbstalk.c...ead.php?t=65021
HD DVRs: HR34-700; HR24-500; (2) HR20-700 + WD eSATA 1TB drive/Antec MX1 case; HR21-700; HR21-200 w/AM21
Receivers: H25-500 HD Receiver; H21-100 HD Receiver
Mobile Devices: Nomad

Additional equipment configuration details

Sun & moon help site your satellite dish

#4 OFFLINE   Rebelde

Rebelde

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:04 AM

great thanks!