Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Individual NFLST Games?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Skarzon

Skarzon

AllStar

• Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 07:48 AM

I'm pretty sure that it is not available, but does anyone know if you can you order individual NFL games on PPV if you don't have ST?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 ONLINE   ARKDTVfan

ARKDTVfan

Icon

• Registered
  • 586 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 05:32 PM

You can order per day and get all that Sunday's games :)

#3 OFFLINE   Skarzon

Skarzon

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:45 PM

Oh wow, any info on how you do it or how much it costs?

#4 OFFLINE   OneOfOne

OneOfOne

Legend

• Registered
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 01:04 AM

I know there was a class action suit that dtv lost but I have never heard or seen the individual schedule made available.
professionally calibrated Sony 60xbr2
professionally calibrated Sony es5200 based sound system featuring klipsch rf-52 5.1 speakers
Sony 700 series lcd
Sony 800 series 3d lcd
2 boxee boxes and one popcorn hour A300

anyone who watches 'reality' tv is single handedly lowering our species collective IQ

#5 OFFLINE   anex80

anex80

Legend

• Registered
  • 190 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 26 October 2006 - 12:47 PM

Oh wow, any info on how you do it or how much it costs?

Don't qoute me on this but I believe it costs $25 for each Sunday you purchase. As long you watch less than 8 weeks it would definately be cheaper than the full season package. The other option is to wait until mid-season and they usually knock off $50 or so off the price.

#6 OFFLINE   pez2002

pez2002

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:21 PM

NFL ST rules :)
Mike
http://www.myspace.com/wnnnnnnnbc

xm sub as of/12/31/05

howard stern on xm channels 100-101 :)

#7 OFFLINE   Skarzon

Skarzon

AllStar

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:00 PM

Just as a follow up, I called D* to try and order a single day of NFL ST on PPV. The cost is 39.99 for a full day of NFL ST, you get all the games, but only the SD channels. There is no option to get the games in HD.

Side note, anyone know what the current deal is for ordering the full blown NFL ST now? It's week 9, hopefully they will cut us a deal.

#8 OFFLINE   jimbo09

jimbo09

Godfather

• Registered
  • 306 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 12:16 AM

Just as a follow up, I called D* to try and order a single day of NFL ST on PPV. The cost is 39.99 for a full day of NFL ST, you get all the games, but only the SD channels. There is no option to get the games in HD.

Side note, anyone know what the current deal is for ordering the full blown NFL ST now? It's week 9, hopefully they will cut us a deal.

3 payments of 58 bucks, plus free superfan

spam firewall