Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Update on Cleveland ABc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   stuart628

stuart628

Banned User

• Banned User
  • 375 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:21 PM

okay everyone I have been contacted by ABC, there firmware/software is now up to date as of this week...anyways they said they have been in contact with Directv and Directv has been in contact with me......They are working on it. Tonight I watched 5-10 mintues of greys anatomy, and 10-15 of men in trees, and I had Flawless playback. Does this mean its fixed??? I HOPE so, but I need everyone here to give me their feedback of the playback so I can let Directv know, I dont know if their is a way to keep this close to the top, maybe even sticky it for a couple days just so I know, thanks everyone
Hr20-700 , R15, Directv NFL sunday ticket with superfan!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   jeffwltrs

jeffwltrs

Godfather

• Registered
  • 250 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:40 PM

That is great! Now see if you can get the stuttering effect fixed on 3-Nbc, 19-Cbs and 96-STO! If I can help let me know!
O-H-I-O

AT9 > WB68
HR20-700 > POWERLINE NETWORKED > HDMI > 72 TOSHIBA DLP FAMILY ROOM
HR22-100 > 42" SHARP AQUIOS LCD FAMILY ROOM
HR20-100S > HDMI > 56 SAMSUNG DLP MASTER BEDROOM
H21-100 > COMP > 56 TOSHIBA HD CRT LIVING ROOM
R15 > 25 RCA SD BEDROOM (ONLY 1 LINE)

#3 OFFLINE   stuart628

stuart628

Banned User

• Topic Starter
  • Banned User
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 07:04 AM

That is great! Now see if you can get the stuttering effect fixed on 3-Nbc, 19-Cbs and 96-STO! If I can help let me know!

thats already been in the works, hopefully they replace what they need to soon! cavs are coming up and I wonder if Fox Sports Ohio will be the same as STO

#4 OFFLINE   DCSholtis

DCSholtis

Up The Irons!

• Registered
  • 5,743 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 10:05 AM

FSN Ohio is 720p so it shouldnt be a problem
Dan Sholtis
"The Raiders will be back. I have unshakable confidence, the will to win, and I just know that the fire that burns brightest in this building is the will to win. And we will win. We will win."---Al Davis. Rest In Peace, Al

#5 OFFLINE   stuart628

stuart628

Banned User

• Topic Starter
  • Banned User
  • 375 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 11:00 AM

FSN Ohio is 720p so it shouldnt be a problem

thats good news! I hadnt looked into it too much as before I never got it, but now that Directv will be uplinking (from what i have heard its 100% go) I should have probably researched a little more before I said anything!

#6 OFFLINE   pyrettablaze

pyrettablaze

AllStar

• Registered
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:18 AM

I was able to record DH in HD last night and playback was perfect. YAY!

Protected By... spam firewall...And...