These rules apply specifically to the OT Forum but also carry over into other areas of DBSTalk.
1. Posts involving politics, sex, race, religion or other controversial subjects are not allowed and will get deleted at the discretion of the moderator. If you want to make a post and you are not sure if it falls in one of these categories, feel free to contact a moderator with your concern.
2. BE POLITE! Remember, people do judge you by what you post and how you post.
3. If you have a problem with a post, please click on the “Report Bad Post” button, and the moderators will be notified via e-mail.
4. Treat this forum as if you were a guest at a good friends house. In a sense, it is.
5. Please remember to respect the other person’s ideas and views even if you disagree with them. Direct personal attacks on other members of this board in the view of the moderators and/or administrators are not tolerated and will be subject to deletion without warning or notification.
6. Due to copyright reasons, news articles cannot be reposted in their entirety. You can, however, post a short excerpt of the article, attribution, and a link back to the original article.
7. Moderators decisions are NOT to be questioned in public. PMs are encouraged. If a moderator closes or moves a thread, do not start another one on the same topic. This includes veiled or similarly named threads solely designed to protest a moderating decision. These will be considered "questioning the moderators" and will result in a temporary or permanent ban. If you have a question for a moderator on a decision, you can send a PM to anyone, and we will get back to you.
8. No Flaming - On the Internet, flaming is giving someone a verbal lashing in public. There is to be no flaming of members of this forum, other people, or any company.
9. No use of obscene language, photos, links to obscene language or photos, or anything that would be considered offensive.
10. No threats, name calling, racist remarks, or other type of posts that attack someone.
11. These rules are subject to change.
Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Rules for the OT forum
No replies to this topic