Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

811 component output not working?-2nd box from dish

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Brian_216

Brian_216

• Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 08:48 AM

I have a 942 and an 811. The 811 is used only on my optima H30 projector. The component output will not work at all from the 811 with the projector. I swapped the 942 and the compoent output on that works with my projector? This is also my second 811 with the same issue, I called Dish on this a year ago and the second one is the same. Techs came out and were stumped. Am I doing something wrong? Im getting bored with the picture using the S-vid conection.

Brian

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Jason Nipp

Jason Nipp

Analog Geek in a Digital World

• Super Moderators
  • 10,038 posts
  • LocationNorthern Illinois

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:10 AM

Got a meter? You should see 3.3volts P2P coming out Y, I'd check to see.

#3 OFFLINE   randyman

randyman

• Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 09:43 PM

I have a 942 and an 811. The 811 is used only on my optima H30 projector. The component output will not work at all from the 811 with the projector. I swapped the 942 and the compoent output on that works with my projector? This is also my second 811 with the same issue, I called Dish on this a year ago and the second one is the same. Techs came out and were stumped. Am I doing something wrong? Im getting bored with the picture using the S-vid conection.

Brian

Just wondering if you went into the menu on your 811 and tried changing the HDTV settings. On my Samsung HDTV I had blank screen until I changed the HD output to 1080. Apparently that is the only output that would work with my TV. All other settings resulted in a blank screen. :confused:

spam firewall