Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
H20 Audio Problems
Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:07 PM
1) When changing from one music channel to the next, a "pop" is heard before the music from the new channel begins to play.
2) Occasionally, audio from a regular TV channel stops. I can fix it by changing to a different channel and then back.
Posted 30 October 2006 - 12:14 PM
Posted 30 October 2006 - 02:15 PM
Same thing happens with mine. My H20 is hooked to my Sony receiver with optical cable and I have the exact same problems -- the "popping" sound when I go from on e music channel to another, and - usually only on HD channels - sometimes I lose audio (this one is pretty rare, though).
I have the same problem as well with my Sony Receiver. Yesterday, I couldn't get audio at all through my CBS HD local channel.
DirecTV customer since October 2002, 5 LNB Slimline Dish, SWiM 16, Premiere package, HD package
9 receivers: (3) HR20-700s *2 Owned, (1) HR21-700, (1) HR22-100, (1) HR23-700, (1) HR24-200, (1) H21-700, (1) H24-100
Posted 30 October 2006 - 05:58 PM
I love your TNT-HD TiVo logo!
Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:33 PM