Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Audio out of synch?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   kevincarney

kevincarney

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 08:14 PM

OK. It's been two weeks and two units so far, but I am really starting to like this thing. It looks like it's going to get easier each day. Thanks to all of you for being such a great resource to date. The PDF file of shortcuts is really wonderful.

Has anyone else noticed that the audio tends to be out of synch more often than not with the HR20? It seems to happen only on HD channels. I am using the tv's audio, not the surround sound (my wife thinks the theater is too loud, etc.)

Any ideas about this? I looked inot the sudio setting, but there's not alot of options.. Thoughts?

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   NFLnut

NFLnut

Icon

• Registered
  • 594 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 08:19 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the audio tends to be out of synch more often than not with the HR20?

It's a known bug. Supposedly, they're working on it.

There's a thread on it already:

http://www.dbstalk.c...ead.php?t=68771

#3 OFFLINE   kevincarney

kevincarney

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:53 PM

It's a known bug. Supposedly, they're working on it.

There's a thread on it already:

http://www.dbstalk.c...ead.php?t=68771

Thanks for getting me this thread, however, there really isn't much further info on the problem at all. This is driving me nuts. I restart and everything, but audio remains out of synch with the picture. What's the point of having high quality video if the audio makes it unwatchable>:mad:

Protected By... spam firewall...And...