Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Haller Question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2002 - 12:56 PM

What service does Bob have now? Didn't he dump E* awhile back? If so, why did he dump it?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2002 - 02:35 PM

I think Bob still had Dish Network, although because of the Dishplayer problems his wife has wacked him a few times with a frying pan, therefore to prevent any further personal injury he has been thinking of switching. :D

Or something like that hehe.

Actually I was suprised to hear that he was no longer a dealer.

Scott

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2002 - 02:56 PM

LOL!

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2002 - 09:28 AM

E gave me a small credit n my account yesterday. DPs didnt tape survivor, anyone have a copy? Rep confessed software will likely never be fixed. My decision to quit being a dealer was for several reasons, during my health problems I lost interest, tech glitches are a pain supporting, dealers get hosed by E for stuff thats NOT our fault, like folks dying, generating a charge back. ALL of this and the fact that loosing all this weight makes me erpetually cold led me to pack it in....

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2002 - 10:22 AM

"DPs didnt tape survivor, anyone have a copy?"

Did your wife hit you with a frying pan yet? Maybe you need to hook up the VCR as backup from now on.

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2002 - 12:42 PM

Bob - send me an email.

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2002 - 06:52 AM

Thanks Mark, but I see CBS is supposed to re run the first episode wednesday. If thats the case I am ALL set. From NOW ON cant miss stuff is going to be recorded on a non dp, as a back up.

Cant miss is survivor, enterprise, providence, and thats life. What can I say, I like the preety ladies:)

spam firewall