Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Florida Family to Get VeriChip

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2002 - 07:14 PM

I found this artical very interesting. Any comments?

It will be one of the last ordinary days of their lives: Soon, the Jacobs will become the first family ever implanted with a new identification device -- no bigger than a grain of rice -- called the VeriChip.

"We definitely, wholeheartedly believe that this technology will change the world, and it really is an honor to be a pioneer of a technology like this," said Leslie Jacobs. Her husband Jeffrey and 14-year-old son, Derek, said they share Leslie's pioneering attitude about the new VeriChip.

MORE

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2002 - 07:17 PM

This, if it were to ever catch on, would be the end of freedom as we know it. I don't have anything sinister to hide from anyone, but nobody has a right to know where I go or when, and something like this would put that information in someone else's hands.

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2002 - 07:22 PM

Sounds like something from 1984

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2002 - 07:58 PM

Evil. Communist. Borderline Satanic. That about sums it up

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2002 - 09:05 AM

Oh boy...things like this make me really nervous...

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2002 - 10:33 AM

Gummy,

Fascists would like is as much as Communists. Maybe Totalitarian is a better term?

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2002 - 10:34 AM

In the previous message??? I guess I need to relearn those codes?

EZCodes are case sensative, and must be done in lowercase
-Steve

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2002 - 03:34 PM

This is most likey the future mark of the beast mentioned in the Bible. That along with a small tatoo over it could be the mark of the beast and if you refust to take it you will be put to death. I say we're as close as two or three years away for this to happen. No more than 8-10 years but that's only my opinion. Look up Rev 9:11 and I think this could happen this year. At least a 50% chance IMO which should scare the hell out of you if you're not ready.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...