Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Can 480i output be locked out?
Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:57 AM
|...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 09 January 2007 - 03:01 AM
DIRECTV employee since May 2003.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views DO NOT represent the views of DIRECTV
Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:43 PM
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.
Posted 11 January 2007 - 05:57 PM
Press MENU then click Help & Settings > Click Setup > Click Display > Resolution
• A Simple Channels I Receive Solution • A Dramatically Faster User Interface
• Undocumented Tips & Tricks • HD DVR FAQ • Wish List Survey
• Installation FAQ • TiVo Users Survival Guide
Be a DBSTalk Club Member for $15 Support DBSTalk.com