Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Where's Bob

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2002 - 11:32 AM

What ever happened to Bob Haller? Is he ok?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2002 - 11:49 AM

He's still around. From the sound if it, it's been a very busy time in the Haller household, but he pops in from time to time.

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2002 - 08:04 PM

v

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2002 - 08:16 PM

Well me and Jen both had baractic surgery, I have lost 110 pounds since July 23rd. Jen has lost 27 pounds since December 10, that works out to a pound a day! We have friends staying with us whos house was destroyed by a fire, and helping them keeps us busy. With running my business and hanging out a obesityhelp.com my life is VERY busy! Theres little news from E with the exception of locals but I am expecting some news on the 721 from CES. I would be here more if there were more hours in a day. Oh yes my computer crashed wiping out a lot of stuff. AOL 7.0 is a bug ridden mess. Some things DONT change, my DPs are as buggy as ever.... I added a secnd one I had laying around, because I think theres a free upgrade to 721 coming soon.... Well I can HOPE! Lots of other minor stuff by thats the highlights. Incidently Jen has been on disability for 6 months but is returning to work soon. Thats good, we are flat broke.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2002 - 08:21 PM

Hey Bob,

Looks like you are back on your old account again. Right now you are using your account that was created back on July 5th. You have two accounts here. Do you want me to delete the one created on November 1st?

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2002 - 08:02 AM

YES??? Ithat sounds fine although I have no explnation of how it happened!

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2002 - 02:24 PM

Chris, I got and fixed what you emailed me about, my return mail to you bounced, for whatever reason. Thanks, bob

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2002 - 03:59 PM

It probably bounced because whenever I send in e-mail through EZBoard, the return address is back to a non-valid EZBoard address.

spam firewall