Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Program Guide Issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mlcdorgan

mlcdorgan

Godfather

• Registered
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:57 PM

The HR20; I have been noticing when changing channels, the info banner for a split second shows a show from sometimes a couple hours ago if you had not changed the channel for a while. Then it will update after channel is changed.
2 D12-500's,1 HR20-700 & 1 H21-100, in Den HDMI Splitter 72" Toshiba DLP 72HM195 W/Roof Antenna, 1 HR20-700 in Master Bedroom 32" Toshiba, 1 H21-100 in front living room with 27" TV. All networked and have Internet from Cableone 8M x 2M and Dlink Wireless WGL-4500 Gigabit Gamelounge Router.
feel like :beatdeadhorse: when waiting for HD locals!

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   Supervolcano

Supervolcano

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

You mean the "info banner" when viewing picture, right?
Not while your surfing in the "channel guide", right?

I'm just clarifying your words before someone else tries to answer.
Info and Guide are 2 different things to the guys around here.
Please respond.
Click Here to See my Equipment and SWM8 Configuration.
Click Here for My Theories on why we have no shouldn't have DLB yet.
Click Here to Review cbaker's "Long Term (Multiple CE) Bug List".

#3 OFFLINE   mlcdorgan

mlcdorgan

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:10 PM

Yes the info bar, sorry about that. Its the info bar.
2 D12-500's,1 HR20-700 & 1 H21-100, in Den HDMI Splitter 72" Toshiba DLP 72HM195 W/Roof Antenna, 1 HR20-700 in Master Bedroom 32" Toshiba, 1 H21-100 in front living room with 27" TV. All networked and have Internet from Cableone 8M x 2M and Dlink Wireless WGL-4500 Gigabit Gamelounge Router.
feel like :beatdeadhorse: when waiting for HD locals!

#4 OFFLINE   Tom Robertson

Tom Robertson

Lifetime Achiever

• DBSTalk Club
  • 20,263 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:34 PM

Yes the info bar, sorry about that. Its the info bar.

Yes, this is a known and common problem with this latest family of releases. Don't know if this came about as a part of the efforts to speed channel changes or something else. I bet this will be fixed sometime soon.

Cheers,
Tom

Go Packers!

My real treasures: 5 Grandchildren - S, D, M, M, C ; Now 5! Great-Grandtibbers - B, H, J, A, and M (Born 7/31/2011)

Protected By... spam firewall...And...